Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The 30 Day Blog Challenge, Day 8: Passions

Prompt: What are three passions you have?

1. Teaching
Ever since I was little, I've wanted to teach. I love being able to share knowledge or wisdom with people and seeing them realize that the information is helpful to them in their daily lives or spiritual walk. Many people believe that it's one of my spiritual gifts.

2. Writing
Whether it's writing in my student planner, or taking class notes with a pen and notebook paper, or just writing down my thoughts in this blog, I love to write. It's a way to get lost in your imagination, or plan out your life, or keep a record of how God is working in your heart, mind, and soul.

3. Walking with the Lord
If there was one after-school activity that was my favorite, it's church youth group. Why? It's a chance to hear God's Word in a way that relates to the lives of everyone around me, not just my own. One of my favorite habits that I'm starting to develop is waking up early in the morning and studying the Lord's Word. I have always been a child of God, and I am so blessed to be loved by Him and have the opportunity to walk with Him throughout my life.

Question for the Reader: What are your passions?

"Keep steady my steps according to your promise, and let no iniquity get dominion over me." --Psalm 119:133

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! God bless you.