Prompt: "List 10 random facts about yourself."
1. I love the Lord and have been saved by His grace through faith.
2. I am sixteen years old and my favorite colors are blue and purple.
3. I play the clarinet, bass clarinet, baritone sax, and alto sax.
4. I love to bake with gluten-free ingredients.
5. I love to read, but when I'm constantly assigned to read for homework, my interest all of a sudden seems to disappear. I have an entire list of books that I would truly love to just sit down and read for myself.
6. I go to two different schools...at the same time.
7. Youth Group is my favorite part of the week.
8. I've always loved to teach. (No seriously, always. When I was in elementary school, I used to convince some of my friends to play school after school, and I used to teach myself "crayon strokes" when I drew pictures at age 3. Even now, I still act like I'm Rachel Ray when I cook in the kitchen, and my youth group friends tell me I have a true talent for teaching the Word.)
9. Taylor Swift is one of my favorite music artists, but let's just say my Pandora account doesn't completely consist of country pop music.
10. I have yet to find the Lord's calling for me in order to use my spiritual gifts to His glory.
I hope this helped give you all a better glimpse of who is behind the scenes writing all of these inconsistent posts! :P
See you tomorrow for Day 2!
Question for the Reader: Any random facts about yourself that you'd like to share?
"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." --Psalm 139:14