Thursday, May 23, 2013

Ms. ShadowCat

Hi everyone!

I'd like to introduce you to another blog buddy of mine. She's a great writer, an aspiring author, and blog writer. She has written a blog called ShadowCat (which you all may have discovered through my link list on the side of this page) and just yesterday, she started a blog called "Ordinary or Extraordinary." I invited her to come and do a guest post on VH today, and I hope you enjoy it! (P.S. She likes writing in really unique voices, so in case you're wondering, her post is purposefully austere.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I’m sure that no one who reads this blog has ever heard of me or read anything that I have posted on my blog. (Which is called Ordinary or Extraordinary, by the way) The author of this blog is a friend of mine and she offered to let me guest post on her blog, because she was aware that I don’t get a lot of pageviews on mine. Don’t ask me why, but she obviously thought it was worth it. Anyway, my name is really hard to pronounce, but you can find out what it is if you want to bother going and looking at my blog, which you probably won’t. (Yes, I am blackmailing you to go look at it.) I’m almost fifteen, and I have no idea how to write a decent blog post, and I obviously need another blogger’s help just to get people to look at mine. I also know that this isn’t a long post, but I honestly have nothing to write about and yet I still manage to make a post long-winded and boring. Thanks for reading, I suppose. Go do something worthwhile with your life instead of sitting there reading terrible guest posts from people you’ve never heard of who write insignificant blogs. Enjoy my extremely long-winded and boring post.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is the link to her blog if you would like to check it out! She is very talented as a writer. :)
Ordinary or Extraordinary: http://thestorywriter24.blogspot.com/

Question for the Reader: What kind of style do you like to write in?
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God will stand forever." 
--Isaiah 40:8

1 comment:

  1. I like this. I like her style a lot; when I write, I write in a sort of wistful, nostalgic, mysterious sort of way. Much of my writing is entirely open to interpretation, so if someone reads it objectively, they may not see the point. :)

    awesome guest post! thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! God bless you.