Monday, May 13, 2013

Exam Survival Awaits!

Hi readers!

For those of you who haven't seen it already, here is the link to my very first guest post on Fresh Ink by my blog buddy, Leighanna Rose: http://www.wildflowersinbloom.com/2013/05/how-to-conquer-dreaded-final-exams.html
I hope you enjoy it and keep it as your survival guide to exams.

Good luck in exam weeks everyone! See you on the other side. I hear it's warm, sunny, and peaceful. :)

I pray that you all will joyfully experience the weeks ahead with the rest of knowing that God is active in all situations, even the difficult ones. While exams can be very stressful, don't forget that He calls us to be at rest in Him.

Question for the Reader: Are you ready for summer?

"He says, 'Be still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth. The Lord Almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress." 
-Psalm 46:10-11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! God bless you.