Thursday, December 19, 2013

Top 30 Inspiring Songs

Sometimes when you're going through tough times, or you're just having a hard time feeling motivated for certain things, you just need to turn on some really good tunes when Christmas music doesn't cut it. Today, I'm going to show you my list of top 30 inspiring songs! :)

1. Defying Gravity by the Original Cast of Wicked

2. Dare You To Move by Switchfoot

3. Do Everything by Steven Curtis Chapman

4. Beautiful Day by U2

5. True Colors by Michelle Chamuel (Studio Version)

6. It's Your Life by Francesca Battistelli

7. Brave by Sara Bareilles

8. Don't Worry, Be Happy by Bobby McFerrin

9. Every Good Thing by The Afters

10. Beautiful Things by Gungor

11. In Christ Alone by Newsboys

12. Oceans by Hillsong UNITED

13. Overcome by Jeremy Camp

14. No One by Alicia Keys

15. Mean by Taylor Swift

16. This Is Your Life by Switchfoot

17. Waiting For Tomorrow by Mandisa

18. We Are by Kari Jobe

19. Walking on Sunshine by Katrina & The Waves

20. Ours by Taylor Swift

21. The Stand by Hillsong

22. The Voice of Truth by Casting Crowns

23. Great I Am by New Life Worship

24. Mine by Taylor Swift

25. When I Speak Your Name by Klaus & Kari Jobe

26. Good Morning by Mandisa

27. Life is a Highway by Rascal Flatts

28. Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield

29. Revelation Song by Kari Jobe

30. The Scientist by Holly Henry (Studio Version)

I hope you like this list! Let me know in the comments what songs you think I missed or if you think it was absolutely perfect. :)

Have a wonderful Christmas Break everyone!

"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.  For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all.  So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." --2 Corinthians 4:16-18

Don't forget to comment and share with your friends!

3 comments:

  1. ahh hayley you have good taste in music. I absolutely LOVE michelle chamuel and holly henry, and the songs you put for them are winners. :D also, oceans is one of my favorite current worship songs. brave and defying gravity are two of my favorites too. and taylor swift always wins. :) I'm really enjoying "haunted" and "back to december" by her right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was SOOOOO bummed when Holly Henry was eliminated! Funny story about "Oceans." First, I found it on my youth group leader's blog, and I liked it, but I sort of felt like it wasn't connecting, but then I found it on another blog, and I listened to it all the way through, and...I almost cried. It's such a beautiful and encouraging song! It was even better when God put me in the position of truly listening to it.
      "Back to December" has been one of my favorites forever. Taylor Swift wins basically every time. :)

      Delete
    2. so was I!!!! I can't believe Nic Hawk beat Holly in that knockout. I thought her performance was incredible!

      Oceans is so good - and my mom literally just came in my room and recommended I listen to it hahhaha :) really really powerful.

      yeah I've just recently gotten into t-swift... idk I just started listening to her old stuff... wandering past i knew you were trouble and red haha. i love her - especially since she's calming down now, if you know what i mean. :D

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! God bless you.