Saturday, October 19, 2013

The 30 Day Blog Challenge, Day 14: Strengths & Weaknesses, Part 2

I know it's been a couple of months since I last posted for the 30 Day Blog Challenge, but I don't want to start something and not finish it.

Prompt: 5 strengths you have.

1) Christ
Christ is the best strength granted to me.

2) Writing
This is a much lesser strength than the first. However, this is a strength I am happy to have. It's a way that I can communicate clearly and also share my opinions and minister to others.

3) Work Ethic
This one is sometimes a strength of mine, but not always. My weakness of procrastination can outweigh this at times. When I have the enthusiasm and motivation to do something, I very often do my best to work my hardest to achieve the goal.

4) Organization
A few of you have probably seen my tutorial on creating a planner, so that was probably a hint as to how much I love to create things that makes things much more organized.

5) Stubbornness
This has been mostly a weakness lately, but I have faith that God will turn it into something good. If I can be so hard-headed in believing something in which I'm wrong, then how stubborn can I be in believing something that's right?

This post was a lot harder to write than I thought it would be, but I've learned that I need to like myself a lot more and focus on the good instead of the bad.

Question for the Reader: What strengths do you have? How is God using them?

"But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded." --2 Chronicles 15:7

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you that our greatest strength is in Christ. In fact, my small group and I were just talking about this last night. Another one of my strengths is encouraging which God has used to help me be a better friend. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great Morgan!
    At our small group last night we discussed the story of David and Goliath and how he had faith AND skills--not just complete weakness with a side of faith.
    God gives us several strengths, and even when it looks like weakness outweighs strength, that's when God can surprise us with strengths that we've never known about ourselves.
    I'm so glad you liked the post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! God bless you.