Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Letter to the Readers: On Vacation!

Dear Readers,

I know it's been a super long time since I last posted, but I thought I'd give you a quick update on what's going on. I've been spending the majority of the month of June preparing for a big summer vacation trip, completing lots of summer reading, and attending other important events, which haven't left much time to blog.

Actually, as I write this, I am in my grandparents's house in Orlando, FL and just got home from quite an adventure!

I will tell you all about it when I return from the trip, but in the meantime, I hope all of you readers are enjoying your summer as well, crossing off summer bucket list items, keeping cool, resting, and enjoying God's blessings! :)

I'll be back soon, don't worry!

Blessings,
Hayley (Victorious Heroine)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! God bless you.