Thursday, March 14, 2013

A Beginning

I am very excited to start my very first blog as of this very day. :) (My composition teacher would probably not approve of that sentence...) 

In this blog, I hope to accomplish sharing multiple aspects of my life and daily walk with God, and to develop a skill in communicating to my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ through the art of writing. :D


This is a beautiful beginning for me and I hope my readers will enjoy what I blog about as well. I am very excited to share and observe how God is working throughout my life and the lives of others!


So, without further ado, stay tuned for more posts, pictures, verses, perspectives, updates, and goals, etc.


Enjoy this glorious day that the Lord has made!


P.S. Here's a verse that has stood out to me this week: 


"Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." --Matthew 11:28-30

2 comments:

  1. HAAAAYLEY this is wonderful! so excited for future posts!!!! and I love how the title of your blog is what your name means. that is just way too awesome. :)

    love ya :)

    strawberry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! :)
      <3
      (Your blog is really cool too: rejoicealwaysblog.blogspot.com)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! God bless you.