Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The 30 Day Blog Challenge, Day 16: Accomplishments

Prompt: What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?

1) Accepting Christ as my Savior
This is the greatest accomplishment that I believe any person can achieve. It's the act of accepting an omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, loving, merciful God as our friend and Savior.

2) Longmont Youth Symphony, Longmont All Stars, CU Honor Band
These are all musical accomplishments that I am happy to say that I have participated in.

3) 11 years of school so far...
If you're a student, you'll probably understand.

4) Leadership opportunities at school and church
I like the leadership opportunities that I've been blessed to have. I've been a teacher aide and pioneer at my school as well as an assistant to my mom (the leader of Family Ministry at the church) on Sundays. I've also been blessed to teach youth group before.

5) Writing: Blog, Scripts, Short Stories
These are all hobbies: I haven't really been awarded in writing before (except for English awards in middle school), although I've won several spelling bees. However, I enjoy writing and creating stories though scripts and prose. Also, I enjoy writing this blog, of course. :)

I wouldn't necessarily call of these accomplishments, but I look forward to the days where I can increase this list.

Question for the Reader: What are your greatest accomplishments?

"Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost." --Titus 3:5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! God bless you.